Eventhough the biggest junk of my time in Uganda is spent meeting people concerning Tjeko, Sunday afternoon was one of the moments I took time to meet with some of the 1moreChild children.
It was great fun to go to a local restaurant for a big meal. After the meal we got to spent sime time sharing stories, lauging and just taking it easy. I start to know more and more of these kids by name, and it is nice to see them grow over the years! It was an afternoon full of laughter :)
It was great fun to go to a local restaurant for a big meal. After the meal we got to spent sime time sharing stories, lauging and just taking it easy. I start to know more and more of these kids by name, and it is nice to see them grow over the years! It was an afternoon full of laughter :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Great you wanna leave a comment - that's why I write.
Feel free to DM me if you have private issues to chat about :)