Nope - Not gonna do it!... I make a public statement! I will not excuse my passion!
And neither should you! When you have a passion for something it is inevitable you will be misunderstood. People might hear you get excited about something - and out of nothing they confront you head on.
"When I hear you talk like this - it sounds to me you have an hidden agenda!"
"I'm not sure - but you seem so convinced - I feel trapped"
"You know you always come back to that - that's not reality"
Let me encourage you - great passion needs great resistance. When you realize resistance comes when you stand for something - you actually will be motivated by the resistance. You can take whatever is being said into consideration - weight it against what you are passionate about, and realize check if you really ARE passionate about what you thought you were. If you are - your passion just grew a little stronger!
Don't excuse your passion. Nurture it!
And neither should you! When you have a passion for something it is inevitable you will be misunderstood. People might hear you get excited about something - and out of nothing they confront you head on.
![]() |
| picture from 123rf.com |
"I'm not sure - but you seem so convinced - I feel trapped"
"You know you always come back to that - that's not reality"
Let me encourage you - great passion needs great resistance. When you realize resistance comes when you stand for something - you actually will be motivated by the resistance. You can take whatever is being said into consideration - weight it against what you are passionate about, and realize check if you really ARE passionate about what you thought you were. If you are - your passion just grew a little stronger!
Don't excuse your passion. Nurture it!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Great you wanna leave a comment - that's why I write.
Feel free to DM me if you have private issues to chat about :)