As I'm in my 60days0min challenge (30 minutes of dedicated social media time for 30 minutes max), I realize my personal blog-voice needs to be fine-tuned a bit.
After I wrote the posts on 'how to keep your wife (part 1 and 2)', I realized that, in order for this blog to find it's niche, I want to fine-tune the blog a bit.
I want to focus this blog more on those that are running start-ups, social businesses and NGO's that are not afraid to partner with 'for-profit' organisations. It's a journey that I am traveling myself as well - so it should be not too hard to write relevant articles. So, as I wrote my innitial 'topics to post on', I want to focus more on the first 3 subjects...
After I wrote the posts on 'how to keep your wife (part 1 and 2)', I realized that, in order for this blog to find it's niche, I want to fine-tune the blog a bit.
I want to focus this blog more on those that are running start-ups, social businesses and NGO's that are not afraid to partner with 'for-profit' organisations. It's a journey that I am traveling myself as well - so it should be not too hard to write relevant articles. So, as I wrote my innitial 'topics to post on', I want to focus more on the first 3 subjects...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Great you wanna leave a comment - that's why I write.
Feel free to DM me if you have private issues to chat about :)