I get REALLY inspired every time I'm around people that have a dream - an idea - a passion!
Last week I was in Summer Seminary, and to hear people talk about the (sometimes insane) exciting dreams they are having - ENERGIZES me! What is better than people that go for their dreams, even when they sound completely insane! Guess it makes me feel better that we are not the only ones!
But here follows my warning! There is a group of people that can really spoil this energy!
I found out in my TJEKO walk, that there are 2 other kinds of people. There are the people that have NO DREAMS AT ALL! This group is not necessary bad, because they just simply might not have a dream YET. They might just be waiting to hear about your dream, and are more than willing to embrace YOURS.
But then there is this other kind... This is the kind I am really warning you about! I hate meeting these people, especially because I don't always realize the damage they are doing right away!
This are the people that have NO DREAM and will SQUEEZE any kind of dream that others around them might have!
They will look at you, and say: " Oh, that's nice what you are trying... It's just that ..." and then they'll give you their bull-crap, energy draining, vision diminishing, excitement terrorizing reasons why YOUR dream will never become a reality.
You know - to keep our Tjeko dream ALIVE - I am just banishing those kind of people out of our lives. Please - if you're going to talk smack about the fact that we are building a social-profit fun park in Uganda - DON'T TALK! At least not to me! You say 'Well, this has never been done before - it will never work!' Don;t waist your energy talking to me - because I'm not listening!
No - I surround myself with people that believe in this dream! That's what gives me ENERGY!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Great you wanna leave a comment - that's why I write.
Feel free to DM me if you have private issues to chat about :)