it's already happening

Just hang-up the phone with my older brother. "you know the thing is... everything costs time" i told him.
we were talking about the developments of Tjeko - and how in one hand we can see MAJOR growth, but on the other hand we see SO MANY jobs yet to be done! Can be a real struggle at time - - - what to focus on.
As I've been working on creating a business-pitch for possible investors I came accross this inspiring quote:
it's not about starting good, it's about finishing good!
We might not have everything figured out yet concerning Tjeko - but fact is that we've started. On this blog i'll share the honest truth behind the 'TJEKO' story. Not to be on our official website - but just for those that care.
I need something to 'share with' because there is so much stuff that's not official - yet very exciting/painful/difficult/me.
Because after all... it's already happening.

1 comment:

Great you wanna leave a comment - that's why I write.
Feel free to DM me if you have private issues to chat about :)